This drape from northeastern Bihar is similar to the No. 82 Nadia Bengal as it is worn without front pleats. However, the pallu is tucked in at left waist instead of draped over the shoulder.
- Sari Length 4.5 meters / 5 yards
- Sari Bibhu Mohapatra
- Sari Detail Ikat, 100% cotton
- Blouse Kim Jones
- Associate Producer Good Earth
How-to Drape Instructions
- Double knot sari at left waist with inner end in front.
- Bring outer end of sari clockwise and tuck in at center back waist.
- Bring remaining outer end of sari anticlockwise and drape over right shoulder from back to front covering head.
- Bring pallu around body and tuck in at left waist.