This loose drape is airy and functional for the hot central plains of India, especially those of central and eastern Chhattisgarh. It is shown with a Kota sari, also favoured for hot climates due to its light weave.
- Sari Length 6.5 meters / 7 yards
- Sari Jaipur Modern
- Sari Detail Kota Doria, 100% cotton
- Blouse Abraham & Thakore
- Associate Producer Good Earth
How-to Drape Instructions
- Double knot sari at right waist with inner end in front.
- Tuck outer end in at left waist.
- Measure an arm’s length and tuck right edge in at center back waist.
- Drape outer end over left shoulder.
- Drape and gather around the body tightly, aligning sari till thigh height.
- Drape pallu over left shoulder.
*For optimal viewing, enable captions (CC) and HD by adjusting settings at film’s lower right hand corner. For helpful basic techniques, select ‘Draping Basics’ under filter options.