This drape is ideal for formal occasions. This sari is from the archives of Brigitte Singh, a French émigré based in Jaipur, known for producing some of the finest block prints in the world.
- Sari Length 5.5 meters / 6 yards
- Sari Brigitte Singh
- Sari Detail Hand block printed Chanderi, Silk and cotton
- Blouse La Perla - India
- Associate Producer Verve
How-to Drape Instructions
- Double knot sari at center front waist with inner end in front.
- Bring outer end anticlockwise and tuck in at right waist.
- Bring outer end to front clockwise and drape over right shoulder.
- Drape pallu around waist tucking in at center back.
- Drape remaing pallu over the head.