This drape from northern Chhattisgarh can be worn long or short, and represents a semi-tribal rural area that both farms and herds animals.
- Sari Length 5.5 meters / 6 yards
- Sari Courtesy of Nalini Verma
- Sari Detail Hand block printed, Silk and cotton
- Blouse Céline
- Associate Producer Good Earth
How-to Drape Instructions
- Double knot sari at center front waist.
- Tuck in outer end piece at center back waist.
- Drape outer end piece over right shoulder. Note reverse of sari will be showing. Adjust till floor length.
- Drape over head. Drape pallu over right shoulder
*For optimal viewing, enable captions (CC) and HD by adjusting settings at film’s lower right hand corner. For helpful basic techniques, select ‘Draping Basics’ under filter options.