This is a formal drape of the Lodhi community, with the pallu grandly tucked in as a triangle in front.
- Sari Length 6.5 meters / 7 yards
- Sari Raw Mango
- Sari Detail Chanderi, Silk and cotton
- Associate Producer Good Earth
How-to Drape Instructions
- Double knot sari at right waist with inner end in front. Lift and tuck inner edge about two inches.
- Tuck outer end in at left waist.
- Drape outer end over right shoulder front to back leaving a generous drape in front.
- Bring edge of draped portion between legs and tuck in at center back waist.
- Tuck right edge of draped front portion in at right waist and left edge in at left waist.
- Drape remaining outer end over head. 7. Bring outer end from back to front and make an arm's length fold.
- With help of your chin, flip edge into a V and tuck in ends at center back waist.