This is a simple rural mid-calf between-the-legs drape ideally suited for work in the fields.
- Sari Length 7.5 meters / 8 yards
- Sari Abraham & Thakore
- Sari Detail Kota Doria, Cotton, wool
- Associate Producer Good Earth
How-to Drape Instructions
- Double knot sari at right waist with inner end in front.
- Tuck outer end in at left waist.
- Bring lower edge of outer end between legs and tuck in at center back waist.
- Tuck upper edge of outer end in at center front waist.
- Bring outer end anticlockwise and drape pallu over head and right shoulder.
- Tuck left edge of pallu in at left waist.
*For optimal viewing, enable captions (CC) and HD by adjusting settings at film’s lower right hand corner. For helpful basic techniques, select ‘Draping Basics’ under filter options.