This drape is similar in form and function to the No. 27 Chodhri. It is worn by rural communities and ideally suited for work in the fields.
- Sari Length 5.5 meters / 6 yards
- Sari Kashmir Loom
- Sari Detail Kani, 100% cashmere
- Blouse Handknit, courtesy of Krishna Nand
- Associate Producer Good Earth
How-to Drape Instructions
- Double knot sari at right waist with inner end in front.
- Tuck outer end in at left waist.
- Bring to back lower edge of outer end between legs and tuck in at center back waist.
- Tuck upper edge of outer end in at center front waist.
- Bring remaining outer end anticlockwise and drape pallu over head and right shoulder.
- Tuck edge of pallu in at center back waist. Adjust legs for length.