The Parsi drape is a slight variation of the No. 31 Seedha Palla, except that the pallu is thrown much lower and closer to the lower border.
- Sari Length 5.5 meters / 6 yards
- Sari Ashdeen
- Sari Detail Parsi Gara, Crepe silk
- Blouse Theory
- Associate Producer Good Earth
How-to Drape Instructions
- Double knot sari at right waist with inner end in front.
- Bring pallu anticlockwise and drape back to front over right shoulder.
- Adjust for drape and tuck in at left waist.
- Make pleats with the remaining portion. Tuck in at center front waist.
- Bring edge of pallu anticlockwise and tuck in at right waist.
*For optimal viewing, enable captions (CC) and HD by adjusting settings at film’s lower right hand corner. For helpful basic techniques, select ‘Draping Basics’ under filter options.