This tribal drape from northeastern Jharkhand is distinguished by its cape-like fold created by the pallu.
- Sari Length 4.5 meters / 5 yards
- Sari Taanbaan
- Sari Detail 100% cotton, khadi (handspun and handloom)
- Blouse Raw Mango
- Associate Producer Good Earth
How-to Drape Instructions
- Double knot sari at right waist with inner end in front.
- Make about 4-5 pleats with outer end and tuck in at front waist.
- Bring outer end piece over right shoulder from back to front.
- Bring edges of pallu to center back waist from either side and tuck in. Adjust pallu accordingly.