This two-piece tribal drape from central Jharkhand features the lower drape ending entirely in front pleats, and the second as an upper drape.
- Sari Length 4.5 meters / 5 yards
- Sari Courtesy of Rta Kapur Chishti
- Sari Detail Tussar, 100% silk
- Odhni Length 1.75 meters / 2 yards
- Odhni Courtesy of Malika Verma Kashyap
- Blouse Tarun Tahiliani
- Associate Producer Verve
How-to Drape Instructions
- Double knot sari at left waist with inner end in front.
- Drape outer end clockwise, tucking in at waist.
- Drape odhni over head and both shoulders.
*For optimal viewing, enable captions (CC) and HD by adjusting settings at film’s lower right hand corner. For helpful basic techniques, select ‘Draping Basics’ under filter options.