This tribal drape from western Jharkhand has only one broad foldover tucked in at center back waist. This sari is a vintage Chettinad.
- Sari Length 5 meters / 5.5 yards
- Sari Courtesy of Sabita Radhakrishna
- Sari Detail Chettinad, 100% cotton, handloom
- Blouse Anamika Khanna
- Associate Producer Good Earth
How-to Drape Instructions
- Double knot sari at right waist with inner end in front.
- Tuck in outer end at left waist.
- Bring outer end clockwise and drape over right shoulder.
- Bring remaining outer end once around body clockwise.
- Tuck in pallu at waist.