This tribal drape from central Jharkhand wraps around the body. It requires the wearer to stand shoulder width apart while draping for mobility.
- Sari Length 5 meters / 5.5 yards
- Sari Swati & Sunaina
- Sari Detail Banarasi, 100% silk
- Blouse Everlane
- Associate Producer Swati & Sunaina
How-to Drape Instructions
- Double knot sari at right waist with inner end in front.
- Lift and tuck inner end about two inches.
- With legs apart, drape outer end anticlockwise at shin length, gathering at upper edge and tucking in at waist.
- Drape once more anticlockwise with border at knee length. Gather and tuck upper edge in at waist.
- Drape remaining outer end over left shoulder and bring from back to front over right shoulder.
- Drape pallu over left shoulder.