This drape is worn by the Golla shepherd community and Gudati Kapulu agriculturists of the Telangana region.
- Sari Length 7.5 meters / 8 yards
- Sari Kanya
- Sari Detail Kanjeevaram, 100% silk
- Associate Producer Good Earth
How-to Drape Instructions
- Double knot sari at center front waist with inner end in front.
- Bring outer end once around body anticlockwise and drape pallu over left shoulder.
- Tuck in at left waist. Pleat remainder of sari. Leave last pleat loose and tuck in at center front waist.
- Drape loose pleat over other pleats and tuck in at right waist.
- Fan pleats to find center. Bring center pleat between legs and tuck in at center back waist. Adjust borders and pallu accordingly.