This drape is traditionally worn in northern and central Karnataka by upper class women. It has a graceful between-the-legs drape.
- Sari Length 8 meters / 9 yards
- Sari Sundari Silks
- Sari Detail 100% silk
- Blouse Rashmi Varma
- Associate Producer Good Earth
How-to Drape Instructions
- Measure an arm
- Make about 12 pleats with outer end and tuck in at center front waist.
- Bring pallu anticlockwise and drape over left shoulder.
- Bring initial inner end between legs from front to back.
- Pleat and tuck in at center back waist.
*For optimal viewing, enable captions (CC) and HD by adjusting settings at film’s lower right hand corner. For helpful basic techniques, select ‘Draping Basics’ under filter options.