This two-piece drape was worn by upper class women as it was more delicate and fragile, requiring expertise and limited movement.
- Sari Length 1.75 meters / 2 yards
- Sari Courtesy of Manisha Gera Baswani
- Sari Detail Kasavu Mundu, 100% cotton
- Odhni Length 2.25 meters / 2.5 yards
- Associate Producer Verve
How-to Drape Instructions
- Drape outer end of sari anticlockwise, keeping inner end in front. Double knot at left waist.
- Pleat remaining outer end and tuck in at center front waist.
- Allow upper edge of inner end to fall over into a V over pleats.
- Make around 3 pleats with odhni.
- Holding in front of chest, drape remaining outer portion clockwise and double knot at right bust. Allow pleats to fold over and fan.