This drape was worn by dancers before the stitched and pre-pleated costume of today became prevalent.
- Sari Length 8 meters / 9 yards
- Sari Taanbaan
- Sari Detail 100% cotton, khadi (handspun and handloom)
- Blouse Creatures of the Wind
- Associate Producer Good Earth
How-to Drape Instructions
- Double knot sari at right waist with inner end in front.
- Make about 12 pleats with outer end and hold at left waist.
- Bring outer end once anticlockwise under pleats and double knot at left waist.
- Gather upper edge of outer end, bring anticlockwise so border is at knee length and drape pallu over left shoulder.
- Fan and adjust pleats as required.