This drape is worn by upper class women at a graceful ankle length.
- Sari Length 8 meters / 9 yards
- Sari Raw Mango
- Sari Detail Banarasi, 100% silk
- Blouse Raw Mango
- Associate Producer Good Earth
How-to Drape Instructions
- Double knot sari at right waist with inner end in front.
- Make about 12 pleats with outer end piece. Turn pleats to face right. Tuck in at left waist.
- Bring outer end piece clockwise and tuck in at right waist. Bring outer end piece anticlockwise and hold.
- Roll pleats into a pouch using innermost drape.
- Bring remaining sari anticlockwise and drape over left shoulder. Secure pouch if necessary.
- Bring center pleat between legs and tuck in at center back waist.
- Adjust pallu.