This is a shorter length tribal drape worn calf length for the functional needs of rural communities. The Bagh print sari is a traditional hand blocked print from Madhya Pradesh made using vegetable dyes.
- Sari Length 5.5 meters / 6 yards
- Sari Courtesy of Madhu Sood
- Sari Detail Bagh Print, 100% cotton
- Associate Producer Verve
How-to Drape Instructions
- Double knot sari at right waist with inner end in front.
- Bring sari anticlockwise and drape pallu from back to front over right shoulder.
- Tuck in at left waist and pleat remaining outer end of sari. Tuck in at center front waist.
- Bring center pleat between legs and tuck in at center back waist. Adjust legs for length.
- Drape pallu over head and tuck edge in at left waist.