This is a calf length version of the No. 63 Kotapad, except that the pallu may not be knotted at the right shoulder but draped over. It is show here on a nylon parachute sari with a quilted pallu.
- Sari Length 4.5 meters / 5 yards
- Sari Huemn
- Sari Detail 100% parachute polyester
- Blouse Céline
- Associate Producer Good Earth
How-to Drape Instructions
- Drape outer end of sari over left shoulder and double knot with inner end at right waist.
- Drape outer end once anticlockwise, draping pallu over left shoulder.
- Bring pallu back to front over right shoulder.
*For optimal viewing, enable captions (CC) and HD by adjusting settings at film’s lower right hand corner. For helpful basic techniques, select ‘Draping Basics’ under filter options.