This is a tribal drape from central eastern Orissa without pleats. It can be worn long or short depending on work requirements in the fields.
- Sari Length 5.5 meters / 6 yards
- Sari Taanbaan
- Sari Detail 100% cotton, khadi (handspun and handloom)
- Blouse Gap
- Associate Producer Verve
How-to Drape Instructions
- Double knot sari at right waist with inner end in front.
- Drape outer end anticlockwise and tuck in at center back waist.
- Tuck in inner portion at center front waist. Bring remaining outer end clockwise.
- Leave one arm's length and drape over right shoulder.
- Drape pallu back to front over left shoulder.