This variation of the No. 68 Kachha drape is a simpler version without front pleats.
- Sari Length 5.5 meters / 6 yards
- Sari Taanbaan
- Sari Detail 100% cotton, khadi (handspun and handloom)
- Blouse Anamika Khanna
- Associate Producer Good Earth
How-to Drape Instructions
- Divide sari in half and double knot at center front waist.
- Bring left half between legs and tuck in edges along left waist.
- Bring right half between legs and tuck in at center back waist.
- Drape pallu front to back over left shoulder.
*For optimal viewing, enable captions (CC) and HD by adjusting settings at film’s lower right hand corner. For helpful basic techniques, select ‘Draping Basics’ under filter options.