This drape is worn by the Padma Sale weaving community and Reddy agriculturists of the Telengana region.
- Sari Length 6.5 meters / 7 yards
- Sari Rashmi Varma
- Sari Detail 100% cotton, handloom
- Blouse Rashmi Varma
- Associate Producer Good Earth
How-to Drape Instructions
- Double knot sari at right waist with inner end in front.
- Make about 6 pleats with outer end.
- With pleats facing right, tuck in at center front waist.
- Drape outer end once clockwise and drape front to back over the right shoulder.
- Bring left most pleat between legs and tuck in at center back waist. Adjust legs accordingly.