This working style drape begins with the pleats exposed in the back. It is worn short and is likely hitched up further if necessary.
- Sari Length 7.5 meters / 8 yards
- Sari Courtesy of Sanjay Garg
- Sari Detail Banarasi, 100% silk
- Blouse Raw Mango
- Associate Producer Good Earth
How-to Drape Instructions
- Make about 6 pleats with inner end and hold at center back waist.
- Drape outer end anticlockwise under pleats and double knot at right waist.
- Drape pallu over left shoulder. Tuck front portion in at center back waist.
- Bring right edge of pallu back to front and tuck in at left waist.
*For optimal viewing, enable captions (CC) and HD by adjusting settings at film’s lower right hand corner. For helpful basic techniques, select ‘Draping Basics’ under filter options.