This two-piece drape by the Santhals of West Bengal incudes a neat tuck away of both ends to increase functionality.
- Sari Length 1.75 meters / 2 yards
- Sari Courtesy of Setsulu Tetseo
- Sari Detail Mekhela Chador, Doli rayon, handwoven
- Odhni Length 2.75 meters / 3 yards
- Blouse Céline
- Associate Producer Verve
How-to Drape Instructions
- Double knot sari at left waist with inner end in front.
- Bring outer end clockwise and tuck in at center back waist.
- Drape odhni over left shoulder, tuck right end in at center back waist.
- Bring left end anticlockwise and tuck in at left front waist.
*For optimal viewing, enable captions (CC) and HD by adjusting settings at film’s lower right hand corner. For helpful basic techniques, select ‘Draping Basics’ under filter options.