Helpful before you drape, this is a foundational film instructing how-to make a basic cascade. A cascade is a technique referenced in a number of the how-to drape films from The Sari Series.
- Sari Abraham & Thakore
- Associate Producer Good Earth
How-to Drape Instructions
- Double knot sari at right waist with inner end in front.
- Bend right knee slightly, begin gathering outer end with left hand from top to bottom.
- Pull bottom edge out, keeping upper edge held taut to create a cascading effect.
- Tuck gathered portion in at waist.
*For optimal viewing, enable captions (CC) and HD by adjusting settings at film’s lower right hand corner.