Helpful before you drape, this is a foundational film demonstrating how-to make a basic flower. A flower is a technique referenced in a number of the how-to drape films from The Sari Series.
- Sari Abraham & Thakore
- Associate Producer Good Earth
How-to Drape Instructions
- Make about 6 pleats with inner end of sari and hold in front.
- Bring outer end clockwise, over and around pleats.
- Double knot outer edge of outer end with loose portion at waist.
- Fan pleats at center waist into shape of a flower.
*For optimal viewing, enable captions (CC) and HD by adjusting settings at film’s lower right hand corner.