This drape worn for dance creates a pair of ‘wings’ which enhance the dancer’s movement and circular motion. This is the first sari designed by Bodice, a contemporary womenswear label.
- Sari Length 4.5 meters / 5 yards
- Sari Bodice
- Sari Detail 100% silk with cotton handloom border
- Blouse Bodice
- Associate Producer Good Earth
How-to Drape Instructions
- Drape pallu from back to front over the left shoulder.
- Tightly drape outer end of sari once anticlockwise above the knees.
- Drape inner end over the left shoulder.
*For optimal viewing, enable captions (CC) and HD by adjusting settings at film’s lower right hand corner. For helpful basic techniques, select ‘Draping Basics’ under filter options.