This handwoven Banarasi sari with a motif of dancing monkeys has a functional long drape at the back for mobility.
- Sari Length 6.5 meters / 7 yards
- Sari Raw Mango
- Sari Detail Banarasi, 100% silk
- Blouse Sanjay Garg
- Associate Producer Good Earth
How-to Drape Instructions
- Double knot at right waist with inner end in front.
- Make about 6 pleats with outer end and tuck in at left waist
- Make an arm’s length fold with outer end.
- Flip into a V and tuck both ends in at center back waist.
- Drape pallu over right shoulder from back to front.
- Bring left edge of pallu anticlockwise and tuck in at right waist
*For optimal viewing, enable captions (CC) and HD by adjusting settings at film’s lower right hand corner. For helpful basic techniques, select ‘Draping Basics’ under filter options.