This is a tribal drape, worn for forest travelling and agriculture.
- Sari Length 4.5 meters / 5 yards
- Sari Taanbaan
- Sari Detail 100% cotton, khadi (handspun and handloom)
- Blouse Bodice
- Associate Producer Good Earth
How-to Drape Instructions
- Drape inner end of sari over left shoulder.
- Bring remainder of sari clockwise and double knot at right waist.
- Make about 6 pleats and tuck in at right waist.
- Fold one third of sari from upper edge and drape around body twice anticlockwise. Tuck in at left waist.
- Untuck pallu and loosely drape over left shoulder.
- Tuck in edge at center front waist.
*For optimal viewing, enable captions (CC) and HD by adjusting settings at film’s lower right hand corner. For helpful basic techniques, select ‘Draping Basics’ under filter options.