Seedha Palla refers to the contemporary drape adopted by urban women since the late 19th century, except that the pallu is draped over the right shoulder back to front. This Banarasi sari features parrots, foxes, tigers, angels and a myriad of forest creatures.
- Sari Length 5.5 meters / 6 yards
- Sari Rajesh Pratap Singh
- Sari Detail Banarasi, 100% silk
- Blouse Raw Mango
- Associate Producer Good Earth
How-to Drape Instructions
- Double knot sari at right waist with inner end in front.
- Make about 12 pleats with outer end and tuck in at center front waist.
- Bring pallu anticlockwise and pleat the end.
- Drape back to front over right shoulder.
- Bring edge of pallu once around the body anticlockwise and tuck in right waist.
*For optimal viewing, enable captions (CC) and HD by adjusting settings at film’s lower right hand corner. For helpful basic techniques, select ‘Draping Basics’ under filter options.