This drape is worn by the Meher weaving community of western Orissa. This gerogette sari features thousands of hands and was comissioned for The Sari Series.
- Sari Length 5.5 meters / 6 yards
- Sari Pooja Aggarwal
- Sari Detail Digital print, 100% silk georgette
- Blouse Saint Laurent
- Associate Producer Good Earth
How-to Drape Instructions
- Double knot sari at left waist with inner end in front.
- Make about 6 pleats with outer end and tuck in at center back waist.
- Bring outer end clockwise and drape over right shoulder.
- Bring remaining outer end below left arm and drape front to back over right shoulder.
- Drape pallu back to front over left shoulder.