This drape is the most widely recognized style worn across the globe. It is credited to Gyanodanandini Tagore who increased the sari's length in the 1860s.
- Sari Length 5.5 meters / 6 yards
- Sari Raw Mango
- Sari Detail Banarasi, 100% silk
- Blouse Raw Mango
- Associate Producer Good Earth
How-to Drape Instructions
- Double knot sari at right waist with inner end in front.
- Make about 6 pleats with outer end. Tuck in at center front waist.
- Bring remaining outer end anticlockwise and drape front to back over left shoulder. Adjust pleats accordingly.