This drape can be worn without a blouse. This sari is a wool silk weave, perfect for autumn and winter.
- Sari Length 5.5 meters / 6 yards
- Sari Raw Mango in collaboration with Amba
- Sari Detail Wool, silk
- Blouse Chanel
- Associate Producer Verve
How-to Drape Instructions
- Double knot sari at center front waist.
- Bring pallu anticlockwise and drape back to front over right shoulder.
- Pleat remaining outer end. Tuck in at center front waist.
- Drape pallu over bust anticlockwise and drape pallu back to front over right shoulder.
*For optimal viewing, enable captions (CC) and HD by adjusting settings at film’s lower right hand corner. For helpful basic techniques, select ‘Draping Basics’ under filter options.