This drape features a unique knotted set of pleats at the navel resembling a ‘flower in bloom’, made by tying and fanning the pleats.
- Sari Length 4.5 meters / 5 yards
- Sari Raw Mango
- Sari Detail 100% silk organza
- Blouse La Perla - India
- Associate Producer Good Earth
How-to Drape Instructions
- With inner end of sari in front, temporarily tuck in, or hold, at right waist.
- Bring outer end from back to front anticlockwise, and drape pallu over right shoulder.
- Pleat remainder of sari.
- Use inner end to loop around pleats and tie a knot at center front waist. Fan the pleats.
- Bring left edge of pallu under fanned pleats, and tuck in at left waist.
- Drape pallu loosely over both shoulders
*For optimal viewing, enable captions (CC) and HD by adjusting settings at film’s lower right hand corner. For helpful basic techniques, select ‘Draping Basics’ under filter options.