Unlike the No. 23 Christian Kunbi, the Hindu Kunbi drapes longer to ankle length. It is often folded up by farm labour while working in the fields.
- Sari Length 6.5 meters / 7 yards
- Sari Raw Mango
- Sari Detail 100% cotton, khadi (handspun and handloom)
- Blouse Victoria's Secret
- Associate Producer Good Earth
How-to Drape Instructions
- Double knot sari at right waist with inner end in front.
- Make about 12 pleats with outer end and tuck in at center front waist.
- Bring outer end once around body anticlockwise and tuck in at center front waist.
- Drape pallu around chest anticlockwise and bring over right shoulder. Knot with edge of front drape.
*For optimal viewing, enable captions (CC) and HD by adjusting settings at film’s lower right hand corner. For helpful basic techniques, select ‘Draping Basics’ under filter options.