This tribal drape from northern Kerala features a one shoulder throw over and can be worn without a blouse.
- Sari Length 5.5 meters / 6 yards
- Sari Courtesy of Manisha Gera Baswani
- Sari Detail Kasavu, 100% cotton
- Blouse H&M
- Associate Producer Good Earth
How-to Drape Instructions
- Double knot sari at right waist with inner end in front.
- Tuck outer end in at left waist.
- Gather upper edge of outer end, drape generously and tuck in at left waist.
- Drape remaining outer end anticlockwise tightly twice around bust.
- Twist sari and tuck in under left arm.
- Bring pallu back to front over right shoulder.
*For optimal viewing, enable captions (CC) and HD by adjusting settings at film’s lower right hand corner. For helpful basic techniques, select ‘Draping Basics’ under filter options.