This drape is worn by the Saurashta community of Gujarat who settled in northern and central regions of Tamil Nadu over hundreds of years.
- Sari Length 7.5 meters / 8 yards
- Sari Taanbaan
- Sari Detail Kanjeevaram, 100% silk
- Blouse Raw Mango
- Associate Producer Good Earth
How-to Drape Instructions
- Leaving an arm's length measure, make about 6 pleats with outer end and tuck in at center front waist.
- Bring remaining outer end anticlockwise and drape front to back over left shoulder.
- Bring inner end between legs and pleat. Tuck in at center back waist. Adjust accordingly.