This unique drape from northern Bengal can be worn long or short depending on the occasion and formality required.
- Sari Length 4 meters / 4.5 yards
- Sari Courtesy of Anita Lal
- Sari Detail Jamdani, 100% cotton
- Associate Producer Good Earth
How-to Drape Instructions
- With inner end in front across chest, bring outer end anticlockwise and knot with inner end at right shoulder.
- Drape outer end across chest twice anticlockwise. Tuck in at left underarm.
- Make up to 3 pleats with outer end and tuck in at left bust.
- Fold remaining outer end in half and measure at arm's length. Adjust to calf length.
- Fold right edge at left waist and tuck left edge in at right waist.