This drape was commonly worn by middle to upper class ladies of Bengal.
- Sari Length 5.5 meters / 6 yards
- Sari Taanbaan
- Sari Detail Jamdani, 100% cotton, khadi (handspun and handloom)
- Blouse Trademark
- Associate Producer Good Earth
How-to Drape Instructions
- Double knot sari at right waist with inner end in front.
- Bring outer end anticlockwise and tuck in at center back waist.
- Bring outer end clockwise and tuck in at center back waist.
- Using an arm’s length measure, drape pallu front to back over left shoulder. Tuck in at left back waist.
- Bring pallu back to front under right arm and drape over right shoulder.
*For optimal viewing, enable captions (CC) and HD by adjusting settings at film’s lower right hand corner. For helpful basic techniques, select ‘Draping Basics’ under filter options.